Jacklistens Survey – www.jacklistens.com
Are you a fan of Jack in the Box’s delicious tacos? You should participate in an online jacklistens survey to get two free tacos on your next visit to one of the fast-food chain’s restaurants. You can claim your free tacos from any of the 2,200 locations across the United States mainly in the West Coast after completing the questionnaire.
The www jacklistens com survey questionnaire is designed to provide the American fast-food company with customer feedback including opinions, experiences, and suggestions about its products and services. Your feedback will be used in Jack in the Box’s commitment toward excellent products and services for its customers, perhaps even introduce new items on the menu. Your free-of-charge tacos are the icing on the cake, so to speak, especially when you consider that the questionnaire only requires a few minutes of your time.
Tags: www.jacklistens. com, www.jacklistens.com, www jacklistens com, jacklistens com, jacklistens survey
What You Will Need
Before taking the survey, you will need the following things:
- Desktop computer laptop, tablet, or smartphone with Internet connection
- Current official receipt from your last purchase from Jack in the Box
- Valid email address
- Personal information including name and address
Be sure to participate in the survey within three days of the issuance of your current receipt. Based on the 11-digit code on the receipt, the system can detect whether your entry is valid or invalid.
What You Should Do
You will find that participating in the jacklistens.com is fast, easy and convenient. Just follow these steps and your free food items will be ready for your taking.
- Log in to www.jacklistens.com or copy and paste the link on your browser before clicking on it.
- Click on the language button, either “English” or “Spanish” depending on your preference.
- Enter the 11-digit code found on your official receipt. Be sure to re-check the code as the system will reject it if and when there are errors even in a single digit.
- Verify the location of the restaurant visited by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Enter the date and time shown on your receipt. State the type of activity, namely, Dine In, Drive Thru, or Carry Out on the system.
- Answer the two questions about your food order . Click the red arrow for the next screen.
- Rate your satisfaction level. Just check on one of the buttons on the provided list.
- Give your likelihood for returning for another visit.
- Enter additional details regarding your visit, if you so wish.
- Answer the subsequent questions. Click on the red arrow for the next screen.
- Record (i.e., write) the 4-digit validation code on your receipt.
- Sign out of the site.
Claiming your two free tacos requires the presentation of the receipt with the 4-digit validation code at the cashier while getting and paying for your present orders. Keep in mind that the free food items should be claimed within 7 days of the jacklistens survey.
Jack in the Box offers Americanized versions of several ethnic cuisines. The menu includes egg rolls and tacos, deep-fried jalapeño peppers with cream cheese stuffing, and breakfast burritos, among others.